3. Why can't I have thumbnails in my artist's comment box like in the tutorial video? Am I doing something wrong?
— Yes, you are. You are now banned from the Group The real answer is no, you're not doing anything wrong. Only premium members can add thumbnails in the artist's comments box. Non-premium members can Link by copying and pasting a URL to the Linkees work, ie:
"If you liked this piece you may also like (add URL to deviation here)"
*More questions about how to use a URL? Note us.
4. Does the deviation I Link have to be from your, dALinkSystem's, Gallery?
- Yes. Only members can share their Linked work in our Gallery. But you don't have to be a member to Link.
6. How often can I share my work in your Gallery?
— 3 Linked deviations per week. The submission area will let you know if you've exceeded the limits. Please read the Submissions Guidelines before sharing.
7. Is there a difference between a Watcher and Member?
Members can share their Linked work with the Group, which increases its exposure outside dALinkSystem, and in turn allows more opportunities to help other deviants. It also helps this Group’s exposure around dA. Members can take part in contests (which will be held once or twice every 10 years. ). Members can have their own individual blogs on dALinkSystem’s page discussing anything from Link suggestions to featuring their own Links. Blogs are subject to approval.
Watchers are kept up-to-date with everything that goes on in the Group. Watchers cannot submit to the Group's gallery. Watchers cannot submit a blog.
8. Do you accept all types of artwork?
9. How do I affiliate with your Group?
— You must be part of another Group's admin in order to request affiliation. A simple instruction guide on how to affiliate can be found here: Groups' Affiliation Widget